Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its' inspiration from all aspects of Southern California culture and lifestyle. Our focus on making premier men's apparel for work and play has cemented our foothold in the sportswear world. Over the past several years, TravisMathew has been leading the way in quality and active-wear design. We remain committed to constant innovation and discovery to bring the best to our customers. We're throwing a party, and you're invited.
The Supervisor is responsible for managing and maintaining the in-store sales and service experience and promoting sales culture within the retail store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs and profitability goals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Instill an approachable and efficient sales and service focus on the floor to achieve sales goals and deliver exceptional service
- Connect with in-store clients and develop and retain a following of repeat clients to drive individual sales goals
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of apparel each season, including fit, fabric and intended use of the line
- Participate in and assist with the creation of effective product and visual merchandising in the store to drive sales and create a positive customer experience that is easy to shop and outfit head to toe
- Participate in and assist with the creation of store event and CRM activities that are subliminal and focused to reward repeat business in a focused, efficient and approachable manner
- Be entrepreneurial in all aspects of retail from visual merchandising to sales generation to marketing and event coordination with big idea thinking
- Provide mentorship to part-time and seasonal client associates
For More information and to apply visit TravisMathew