PT Sales Associate
Our store teams are the heart of Leap and we need to find the best and brightest team to be the face of our cluster of stores located in Kierland Commons: Bad Birdie| Public Rec | ThirdLove. Leap is built upon the mission of helping the hottest up-and-coming e-commerce brands easily and effectively establish brick and mortar stores.
We are seeking a Part-Time Sales Associate who will have a direct impact on the experience of our customers and the success of the store.
What You'll Do:
- Create a fun and memorable experience for the customer that makes them want to keep coming back
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through best in class service and representation of the brand
- Lead sales initiatives as well as support other brands in the area that are under the Leap umbrella
- Participate in general store maintenance as well as stay up to date with brand trends and merchandising
- Ideate, create, and initiate action plans to drive sales, client engagement, employee engagement, visual merchandising, and operational excellence
- Maintain flexible work schedule; including days, nights, weekends, some holidays and special events in addition to possible opening & closing responsibilities
- Comfortable working with/using a ladder and lifting a maximum of 50lbs
- While performing duties of the job, you will be required to maintain an active floor presence, including standing and walking for extended periods of time.