The Support Associate is responsible for supporting a customer and product-focused sales culture where
our core principles are at the forefront of all store operations. This is achieved through performing various
sales operations functions, including merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom
organization. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to
work, learn, and grow!
• Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for
replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
• Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
• Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise
invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers
and Locate requests.
• Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely
manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
• Participates in pricing changes and markdowns.
• Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage
placement, etc. as directed.
• Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization
• Supports Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards through strong
operational processes that support a cohesive omin channel experience
Teamwork and Growth
• Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
• Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback
Other duties as assigned.
This position may support multiple brand within the same center. Some duties may vary from
brand to brand.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
• Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
• Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
• Ability to demonstrate teamwork
• Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
• Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset
• Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet
company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays is required.
• Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
• Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
• Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift
Hiring multiple positions
Apply at White House | Black Market